Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This Twisted Coil


There comes a time where you want to run and scream...no matter how good everything's been.I dunno...I feel like doing it.I have my job...my partner and a relatively good life but then again....
Dont get me wrong, I'm not crazy (well, I hope so..). Its just that there are moments in my life that I get saturated with everythings around me.Be it good or bad,It definitely gets into my nerves and Im not liking it.
Too much sweetness aint no good ...so is everything.I was in the bus going to work tonight when all of the sudden I was hit by a sudden wave of boredom.Not the usual boredom that can be cured by a caramel mocha latte fix. Its the one that reduces everything into " so effing what?" I called the workplace...telling them I cant go to work and now I'm here in front of computer...trying to attain my zen balance by dissecting my emotions.I dont know whats with me...Initially If Im new to the place,Ill make my self visible and known and when everybody's comfy having me around, It gets into my nerves and suddenly Im sooo wanting my space back.Weird huh?I dont know,probably its just me liking my private space sometimes.
Im a friendly person,Hell,I even talk to my dogs but I guess everyone needs his quiet moments, just himself and the silence...to recollect his thoughts probably and all.So there..Dont worry,I'll be fine tomorrow,I just need some freakin rest.Damn good job has its own price.


P.S. I miss flirting. =)

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

i hope you've found what your looking for
and everything turned out alright.
=)