Monday, August 13, 2007

Sun and Moon


Last saturday was one of the most unforgettable moments in my life...Liam and I have finally met...and held hands.You may call this cheesy but yes,I have fallen and finally with the man Im praying for.Sweet and sensitive.Weve met in Glorietta Burger king and he gave me a present.In turn ,I gave him the rpg game hes been looking for in years.I love him! heaven help me but Im really falling...and I'm really liking it and loving the feeling...
We had fun...watched a movie and spent QUALITY TIME together.He bought contact lenses too.One was sapphire and the other jade green.He liked the green but it doesnt fit him that much...I suggested he try my hazel(im wearing one)and decide which is which.Well,he ended up taking my hazel babies(the color looks smashing on him) and I ended up looking like the green eyed vampire Queen Akasha.hehe.
Loving someone never felt this great.I've never been this complete.Though were miles apart,we talk on a regular basis and theres this feeling of security...Maybe its about time...time to give my all...and my heart...

" This is it!!!..." =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading stories like this just makes me giddy. Happy that you've found someone to love.

Anonymous said...

The story is so sweet.
Good and glad for you to finally found your love.

ice_codey said...

Wow parang kanta ni mariah carey na "My All" hehehehe. Well I'm happy for you dude. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

just wish u all d luck mhan! =) bTW, nice blog here!