Sunday, August 12, 2007

ARMAGEDDON VS. PRANELA


Many things have happened...sorry its just now that I was able t fill you in but nevertheless itll be worth it...trust me =)

The war with Pranela didnt stopped at the first hearing in HR.We had to have another one because this time she wrote an incident report singling one goddess- Me.

The trainer whos handling our class made me read the incident report that she filed against me.I couldnt help but pity her and her twisted truths.Why? she accused me of verbally assaulting her,making comments on her sexuality(that shes laspag daw) and questioning even her economic status.That I was not normal,frustrated and most of all...I was beguilling and coaxing other gods to turn their back against me...Can you imagine that?!!!...How can I verbally assault her when infact I was already ignoring her since day 2 of the training?That I was commenting on her being laspag?well,she was the one who disclosed the first day(!) to me that she was a virgin.How can I?AND WHY WOULD I?its not my thing...And I never questioned the status of my friends wether they are rich or poor...Thats just so illogical.All in all,the letter mirrored her...and she for all her insanity,are passing those accusations on me.That I was the abnormal one. I have been quiet for some time...but this really pushed everything I have to the limits.This has to stop.And off we descended down to HR.

By this time,even the HR personnel have an inkling that she has something...and it did manifested in the meeting.She even told the HR mediator that I was manipulating all(!) the gods to go against her.The HR presented her the filed cases against her in turn.This time,the gods/goddesses finally spoke and and admitted that I was perfectly normal,am getting along with everyone,NEVER MADE THOSE ACTIONS,am innocent and we all want her out of Mt. Olympus coz she's sick.This I guess,crushed her last hope of getting an ally.

And then she made a disclosure...it shocked everyone.That she has a mood disorder.And is drug dependent.Shes taking Prozac,sleeping pills and other drugs for behavioral/mind stabilization.she cried and this time its real.That she has a history of people filing cases against her in her previous jobs.
All the anger that I have inside finally disappeared.It was replaced by compassion and pity.I felt ten times luckier than her this time.She may have ab big house but she was alone,may have the money but no friends.For this I suddenly felt thankful for everything I have.Family,friends and an understanding partner.The whole Olympus by this time decided to forgive her and resolved to extend our understanding a little bit more because of her condition.Though we are hoping that HR would consider asking her not to report for work for now due to her present status.Nevertheless,everything went well in the end,she was welcomed again by the gods/goddesses but we will be onguard always.reminding and bringing her back to reality whenever she have those slips.


P.S I still have to write a notice to explain
because of her sick letter...hay naku..Hirap
pag may kasamang aning-aning! hehehe.

No comments: