Sunday, August 19, 2007

10 Weirdest Things about me( inspired by chase)

Well,everyone has his own idiosyncrasy...And I think Its about time you bloggers have a glimpse of my soul...hehehe...just your 10 basic weird things.Here it is...(drumroll please...)

Weird thing #1. I have a penchant for coloring my hair.Talk about changing hues!I think I've tried every color there is in the market..latest one? im sporting ruby red.

Weird thing #2. When sphagetti and pansit palabok is served,I just eat it the way it is.I dont mix it.It grosses me out...It looks like a hangover puke when mixed!

Weird thing #3.I have an obsession with platform boots.Its the one that you see in anime and japanese schoolgirls..I love that...I even have an 8-inch platform boots for guys that i bought in Fukuoka,Japan.Soooo Anime!!!

Weird thing #4 I always masturbate(on everyday basis)..even when im with my babe...I dunno...theres something in jacking thats addicting.I love the sensation...I think I jack off 3x a day...whew!!!


Weird thing #5. While most guys have penchant for muscled studs...Im more on the daddy type...I mean with a little bit of fat here and there and a bit muscular as well.Oh daddy...Ive been naughty! spank me!!!

Weird thing #6. I always like seeing guys peeing...I dunno...theres something sexy in them slowly unzipping their pants and peeing....especially If im hidden,thats the ultimate voyeurism experience for me!

Weird thing #7. Im obsessed with changing my eyecolor... love contact lenses!!! I used to have every hue before.Now I currently have the green one.My partner took my hazel contacts.hehe.

Weird thing #8. I have the gift of seeing spirits.I know this sucks but its a gift passed on to my lineage.Most of the relatives have this gift...Its a usual thing when you talk about the ghosts.they wouldnt frown on you.



weird thing #9. I love phone sex...hehehe! I know this is sooo juvenile but it just amuses me that much...and I think i sound great on the phone as well...hehehe! in doubt?ask for my digits then...its SUNCELL.

weird thing #10. I practice witchcraft.Explanation not needed. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you certainly love Sean Cody. :) Cool list!

chase / chubz said...

wohohoho..
yehey! you already did you weird list. hehehe tnx for the reply!

re#1: red? you are so anime ha. hehe
re#2: really? its that tasty when unmixed? hmm.. yeah it looks like puke. but with a fragrant smell. =)
re#3: again.. so anime. hehe
re#4: same here. but i try not to when my hubby is here. hehehe. You! talk about energy
re#5: daddy type? like jake cruise? yeah, i find it enticing.
re#6: heheheh.. back to basics. tapping the 007 in us.
re#7: again and again.. so anime of you. heheheh
re#8: ooo.. i would want that gift. i would prefer them to be left unseen
re#9: i missed fone sex..
re#10: a charmed one? hmmpf.

really cool post.

[chocoley] said...

Hooh, sweating here wit photos..

oh, jacking-off 3x a day that was a lustful then, well i think it's natural ;)

nice nice blog love to read more..

David said...

i'd love to change my hair color, too.. but i'm dark.. so i'm afraid it might not look good.. XDDD

omg 8 inches?! (O_O)

love masturbating, too.. do it whenever i have time.. XDDD

http://merkuryo.livejournal.com/