Friday, August 31, 2007

I'll be alright





'..True love comes just once in a lifetime...There was never a wrong decision,as long as what you feel is true...then it is true love..no matter how many lifetimes...no matter how far..."

I'll be Alright

It's time for me to let you know
I am so glad that I have you through all these years
I am so thankful

Now that I've grown
I'll always be thinking of you
With all the things you've taught me so
Always remember

Chorus:

I'll be alright
I'l be ok
I will be good learning all the way
All from the heart these things I do
I'll make you proud because I Love You
I'll Be Alright, I'll Be Ok
I Will be fine and I'll be good all the way
All from the heart these things I do
I'll make you proud because I Do
I Love You So

Bridge:
I will stand tall and I'll try not to fall
As i reach all of my goals
I will go on and I will move one
All because of You
For You

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But its more than that. Thats what I mean, James. What will the public think? By giving it no thought. She looked at him, not understanding. What, then, directs mens actions? I wouldnt think youd find them hard to deduce. because I thought of them as mine.

Anonymous said...

She let her gaze trail slowly up the smooth, bare skin of his legs. With one last pat on Erikins arm, she left them to climb the staircase alone. She shook her head. Arkir grabbed for Lanthan and managed to keep his hold as the smaller man twisted. Hands closed over her shoulders, distantly felt. Radins lips brushed her temples, his fingers still stroking her loose hair. Gala grinned back at Eyrhaen. She, too, was watching, her cheek resting on the top of his head. Maybe they didnt feel anything for her anymore. Tykir sat on the arm of it beside him. I love all three of you and probably always have. I know youre with Nialdlye now. Brevins voice was so close, she had to open her eyes. Care to make it up to us? He brushed his lips over hers, then Lanthans before settling back again to watch. Let me sleep for a while then Ill work on convincing you some more. She could have enslaved the raedjour. I cant say that I regret my choice, even given this consequence. We arent exactly a monogamous society. He laughed, pulling his mouth from hers after a few steps.

Anonymous said...

His lips parted ever so slightly, and she heard a soft sigh of breath expel. See to your people, take a bath, hold Irin —a wistful pause there— then we should talk. Eyrhaens inability to control her gifts has brought about changes that should benefit us all. Tykir and Brevin stepped aside, and Lanthan sank onto the couch with her. Then she opened her eyes.
[url=http://blacky.0fees.net]black shot[/url]

Anonymous said...

tokyo topless love