Monday, February 15, 2010

A Fiery Valentine


...I thought my valentines day would go as usual...my partner has work.and Im hitting the gym in the afternoon.Im not sulking...I understand that we have to work...and this day would just pass as a regular sunday...


Boy,was I wrong...


I was busy coloring my hair in the 3rd floor of our boarding house when this hunky 5'10 guy went up to check his clothes in the rooftop...He said hi...The usual introduction.I went on coloring my hair and he went upstairs..
Did I mentioned that he has a close resemblance to Akihiro Sato?
...a moreno doppelganger of that oh-so-drool worthy model.Dammit.

But when he went down..I was suprised.He volunteered to color the hairs on the back part near the nape.I said ok..then he went to brush the hair.We were talking and just plain laughing.Like old friends...

well,thats what I thought...

As a goodwill gesture,since I still have some left on the tube.I asked him if he would want his hair colored as well...he smiled sweetly and said if its ok with me then he'll get the rest.Its ok. then we went to my room to finish his hair.

This guy was topless, and was just wearing his board shorts way down...enough for me to ogle at his treasure throve and his undies.I liked the color of his undies...it was electric blue and black combined. I asked him if he was wearing boxers...he said no and pulled down his shorts.

the bastard had the bulge the size of mini pistol.Gawd!.

Keeping my sanity intact,I said cool and went on coloring his hair...but he went on blabbing that he like his undies because its stretchable...so stretchable that he pulled the garter infront of me...enough for me to get a full view of his 8 inch huge dick inside and his trimmed pubes.

"well,thats huge and hard..." i went on...

" yeah...I hate it when its hard..wanna make it limp?" he asked smilingly.

Bullshit..this is it.I just had to suck it.


I dropped the tube and went on my knees to mouth fuck him....starting with soft sucking and licking then pounding my mouth against his thrusting hips...his pre cum and my saliva combined.

he started moaning as he grind his tool against my lips...and me sucking and milking him for all its worth...Shit! what a nice dick he has.So nice that I resurrect all the skills that I know in deepthroating 101. He was moaning and writhing with so much pleasure that Im slowly tasting small spurts of his cum...

I pulled his hard fuck tool outta my mouth and kissed him.He kissed me back passionately as if he my partner.


' now Im gonna fuck you like Im your boyfriend' He went on..

He had me on standing position. and licked my ass...it was fuckin good..his tongue and midle finger intertwiningly playing with my lovehole....

Then he slowly entered me...while kissing and playing with my left nipple....Tang-ina it was so good.The way he grinded and closed his muscular arms around me ...as he fuck me deepr each thrust...and me muscle milking him...

We can control it anymore..he pulled it out and cream on my chest...and it was a LOT!!! He then sucked me good....so good that I came in his mouth..and we kissed....my lips and his mixing with my cum.

It was fucking good...the downside was he gonna be back in cebu...hes training for Pharmaceutical company here...so we'll just be boardmates for 3 weeks.He told me that he wants to do it again ..many times while hes here...he was just a 2nd floor away.he kissed me and went downstairs to shower.I was in the bed...feeling sinful and satisfied.I know I cheated but my Bf has my heart...he just had my butt and dick.


...and 3 weeks with that Hunky boardmate?!! hhhmmmmnnn... This should be interesting..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please show some tiny cocks too.
I love the huge ones but beautiful small cocks are sexy too!


Mens swimwear

swimwear
male chastity