Sunday, February 7, 2010

Emotional Rantings


2009 proved to be just a passing phase...so fast its just a like a breeze in summer.Fleeting.almost transparent...and there was me...

I never had the chance to grope that ever after last year...Im soo tired of one night wham bams.I guess there would really come a time in your life that you would look beyond what you see...Im in that stage and frankly it os frustrating.Frustrating that most of the people dont get you...andit seems a herculean task to find Mr. Right...what was I doing? was it wrong?...because everytime Im nearing that settling stage...everything turns kaputz! Im getting tired of this vicious cycle.

And I havent even mentioned the cellphone relationships...Fuck.


Im sooo damn tired of this whole thing.Not that im blaming the unlimited talk network coz in some ways ,it helped a lot in connecting. The thing is..the relationships over the phone is just as good as your battery. Picture this...you guys would talk over the phone...all cheesy and mushy...would pledge your whiney ass undying love...securing everything over words and then...you two would meet...and then what? BAM!!! ...

....emotional Chaos.Like you never knew each other...

Dont you just get tired of this?...I do. I am. And pissed....


Just when it is that you get to have Ever After? is it really just for those goodlooking assholes.Come to think of it...I can give more than they are capable.

I went to the gym before to get revenge....now its for the love of me.myself and I...

...and I think with this Im getting more sensible...

I may not have the ever after for now...but Im sure that whoever's gonna get my heart will surely be a lucky bastard.

He would have with him a sensible loving man..who has come to know what love truly is...


Bring it On !!!.... =)

No comments: