Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fortress


Have you ever wondered why sometimes you feel like everything is moving fast before your eyes and yet there you are?- in a suspended state.like you are watching life unfold before your eyes only your not part of it.Im in that current state now...

There are times that I feel like Im so removed from the people around me.That I cant feel or relate to whats going on..A self preserving mechanism? I dont know...But at times that I feel that im saturated with the people and their issues,The walls suddenly rises and I retreat to my fortress.

Im a friendly person but I dont like over familiarity.Most probably due to the fact that Ive had bad experiences with those "friends" in the past...I still would like to have a line between me and the people in my universe.

And I hate Users... and those pretending to be nice...


I like jessica Zafra's first twisted book...because the writings and the emotions contained there are familiar.That there are times... trying times that without my conscious thinking, I isolate myself from the people so as not to get affected by their mundane concerns.Dont get me wrong..people need people...but not stupidity.

I still feel remove from the people around me and I am doing things on my own...Im not feeling any sadness but more like loneliness of the subtle type.Simply because I cant and refuse to get affected and be overfamilarized with everything...and everyone.

Sometimes I envy those people who can be friends with everyone and do things together with their friends...Im not like that.I have lots of friends but I like privacy.There are things that Id like to keep private...And Im thanking my Mom for showing me the value of privacy.

I may sound like ranting here but this is me...We can be friends...I can even offer you a shoulder to cry on.but we need to have our own privacy...you cross that line...I'll slit your throat(kidding)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, and for me there are three kinds of friendships. The first one comprises of very few close friends. They are the ones I totally trust. I can call them anytime and talk about anything. The second kind are friends but not close, like co-workers and former classmates. I go out with them sometimes and have fun but i don't really confide in them. The third kind are more like accquaintances like neighbors and distant relatives. I only see them during special occassions.

Ran

Unknown said...

miss universe Barry Belda Otenatela in WWW.BARRYBELDAOTENATELA.POLL.PH