Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dial -a -Lover Syndrome


Its kinda ironic that people fall in love with just their voices over the phone...exchange sweet nothings and profess undying love for each other then meet up and...kabooom! end up with nothing...
I am guilty and have been a victim of this vicious cycle.Been hurt and wound others in the process.this got me thinking before that really humans as well as their emotions arent consistent...everything was just one big bullshit.The words that you say over the phone...the sweet forevers..all gone in a second you laid eyes on your "lover'.Because he doesnt fit your idiot of standards.No matter how much we profess that we dont have any standards...things do change in a snap when upon instinct we see that the other person that we use to love over the phone doesnt fit this unseen standard.And this is sooo pathetic.
People who were able to see whats beyond tangible are really worth keeping.I learned that in a hard way.I've lost some relationship in the past due to me being like this.I have learned my lesson...And am repairing my emotional status again.


"... most often than not,Whats beyond tangible are the
things that last for a lifetime..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is still rare in our society for people to see past the physical. we are reminded of the "desirable" standards on print, tv and movies everyday by actors and models. heck, even the the actors and models are photoshopped.

Unknown said...

miss universe Barry Belda Otenatela in WWW.BARRYBELDAOTENATELA.SALN.PH