Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Stay Inlove

The moment I heard this song, i instantly fell inlove with the melody and the lyrics...its bittersweet and haunting...akin to what I have experienced not so long ago...the sister song to "dont forget about us"
I dont know how you guys feel but whenever Mariah creates a slow rnb love song such as this,it never fails to catch my attention...it hits a raw nerve inside...the emotions still intact and beautifully entwined in the melody...It maybe hurting but musically wise, I couldnt ask for more..heres the song and her performance... I hope you like this one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah, this one is really nice. i'm not really a fan of MC. she is always trying too hard to be sexy and all that, plus the voice calisthenics when she sings irritate me so.

Unknown said...

miss universe Barry Belda Otenatela in WWW.BARRYBELDAOTENATELA.POINT.PH

Unknown said...

miss universe Barry Belda Otenatela in WWW.BARRYBELDAOTENATELA.SALN.PH