Sunday, November 11, 2007

Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin



This is one of my favorite choral masterpieces...I missed my choirmates in DLSU.We used to sing this...we sang it in Padova Italy..huhuhu! I miss the harmony...Anyhow,this is done by the world renowned Madrigal Singers.The song never fails to take my breath away.Its heavenly...almost dulcet angelic in harmony.It sings the promise of forever...which basically everyone is dreaming of...Enjoy the love...this time for keeps. =)



P.S. This is the one we sang in the general assembly

2 comments:

David said...

choir member ka pala..
i was a choir member in high school..
i miss singing in a choir.. (x_x)

http://merkuryo.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful. I used to love to sing in choirs when I was in college and in high school