Sunday, November 18, 2007

First time in Tondo


I went to Tondo with my colleages.Its one of my friend's house.The whole experience was ok but it humbled me.Dont get me wrong.Gen's place is ok but you see,some of the surroundings arent that picture perfect.It made me thankful for our present status and continued health.Realy,you couldnt asked for more.
I bought a bag and its pretty beauiful..kinda like a fashion statement and substance rolled into one.a chi chi gucci bag that can carry most of my stuff.One downside though... miscalculated my budget.hehe.Gotta use my plastic now.Anyhow,it was good...the experience that is....theres goes another snippet in my life.hehehe.fill you in layyytttaaahhh!!!!

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

been in that situation na..
thank god for the graces he bestowed on me and my family.