Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Humility....


This is not an inspiring note but more likely the opposite.Im talkin about two acquaintances who sadly doesnt know what this word means...
Lets call them kyemerlyn and chuvaloo.


SCENE 1: Kyemerlyn couldve have been the friend that youve always wanted except that He feels like hes all that.Hes my wavemate in the office and feels like he all that.Hes a member of the choir and whenever we have a practice,He insisted on going soprano...SOPRANO!!! and using hes falsetto voice.It just frustrates me a lot because he sounds like hes croaking and hes out of tune!!! Having trained for years in DLSU Chorale,it offends my musical sensibilities...most colleages say that he wants to overpower my voice,I have nothing against that provided that he can produce the same quality that I can produce-thats less work for me.But he couldnt and it just frustrates all of us. Another is this,one of the HR people is shall we say above average in looks..and hes hell bent in getting him! talk about guts!!! he discloses to me that they text each other regularly and he went with him in their house for over night(gasp!)True enough that they texted each other regularly.I saw it in his phone...the usual I love you,mwah mwah on the phone but being a PRO in cell romance,Im thinking...is he using a different persona on the phone? is kyemerlyn pretending to be someone and hitting that HR guy in the phone.I saw a text that made me think..this is the text of the HR guy " tayo na ba?diba dapat pag usapan natin ito ng personal?"- meaning....its just on the phone.Oh hell whatever...He never got the HR guy and hes trying to show everyone that hes heartbroken...That makes me cringe! "ate,uminom ka na ba ng kape?wala kang nerbyos ah..."

SCENE2 : Chuvaloo is smart..no doubt but hes takin it to new heights.To the point that everybody is getting a lil bit annoyed.It makes us think that hes soo in a hurry to make himself known on the floor.Playing a know-it-all.I hate people like that.Its ok to have confidence.Being a show off is another story...He makin everything like a competition...sure we have to prove ourselves but not in the way that pisses everyone.We are professionals here and not some students competing to be in dean's list.it kinda gets into my system .


So there...two people...same case...resolution?its up to them...meanwhile,I gotta stay sassy and keep it sweet and real.

PS kyemerlyn looks like MR BEAN and chuvaloo looks like a steroidal Helen Gamboa.Both are GAY.One is a cross dresser.Kaya mo yun??? hehehe

2 comments:

Diablo said...

hanep na churvaloo itu. hindi ko kinayanan. ^_^

chase / chubz said...

these people need to be lobotomized!
hehehe