Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fresh start...


Im moving to a new place...make that a boarding house.to have a fresh start.As you all know,I had an unspoken riff with a flatmate and just the sight of him makes me cringe big time. Anyhow , I got a news from the grapevine saying that the bastard just got from a recollection.I was half expecting a pruned set of horns...but lo and behold...nuthing..not even one fuckin bit.Pompous as ever,he made sure that everyone knows that hes been thru a retreat by changing his wish list to a pocket bible while ignoring me...now,how pathetic is that?It amuses me big time.
New friend is moving in to the flat.We have been close but it was just last night that I was able to get a glimpse of her life...how its been.Tough as she is,its not all that.She,like me have been detoured for a while.In her I found symphaty..more like a kindred spirit.I guess losing a fake friend has its reward.I gained a new one.
One of his nonsense friend started talkin to me.I was glad coz at one point we got close but theres this new feeling in me.Like Id rather not have her close to me.We talk but I prefer to have my own space from now on...it is safe...for her sake that is...
The whirlwind that I have been tru proved to be a blessing in disguise.I was able to sort out who matters most in my life friendwise.It was hurtful at that time but I was glad that it happened.Im feeling like calm and relax now...and Frankly I couldnt be more grateful...

No comments: