Friday, June 6, 2008

Skinny jeans and all shit....


Before you start reacting to the recent post...its just my way of viewing what I've been seeing around...guys...girls and God forbid!!! gays alike. Personally...I dont like the fashion nowadays...its all freakin skinny jeans everywhere...so tight that by just looking at them you could have a hernia.
I dunno...this whole thing on the jeans doesnt appeal to me the way flared hipster got me before...I mean..sure this is hugging the curves but then again...you might as well just wear a stocking if you want is the pair of jeans this tight.Not to mention that NOT all have been blessed with nice shape of calves...Ugh! Its just an ugly sight.
Im for the straight cut to flared type of pants...flared type of pants looks sexy especially the dangerously low cut...I dont usually wear any undies when I wear this type of jeans but make sure that I shaved my pubes to attain those almost baby hairs...You could guess the rest when I raise my arms to hold the steel bar in MRT train on a rush hour...hehe.guys and girls alike would stare at my navel...the "karug" going down to my bulge...Come to think of it...I already got 3 proposals when I alighted from the train on 3 different occasions...with 3 diff guys...but thats for another story.



Now back to fashion mishaps...Another thing im seeing is the scarves that resembles those worn by taliban men..the kind that resembles a table cloth usually in white and checkered red...I mean..cmon! color wheel has more than these colors and by Gads name! ...dont wear it here during summer!!! this is a Tropical country!! and you in any way dont look hot on these scarves...you just remind me of taliban dickheads who killed stupidly in their wrong notion of Jihad.Why dont you wear something that resembles the neck warmers that we see on korean telenovelas...that is way better and could go with almost any get up..BUT PLEASE...that doesnt give you the freakin excuse to wear it outside during lunch hour.THIS IS A TROPICAL COUNTRY...and cold months are from september to january.Hope that sinks in.
Fashion may come and go and most people join the fad.I had to admit that Ive been guilty at many times but this I think,is one fad that I'll go up against...Skinny jeans dont look good on muscular guys like me...and the same goes for you guys/gays out there!...If you have a pair of gastrocnemius(calves) the size of boxing glove then dont wear skinny jeans.Or risk looking like a mutated version of Donna cruz when she was in her leggings and oversized polo days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such brilliant observations! Let them be the fashion illiterates that they are to begin with. Gross. :X

I can never agree more, I guess. :-)

Anonymous said...

such a sensible write-up. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. Too many fashion victims. Skinny jeans - one has to have long and straight legs to carry these off. Scarves in the tropics simply don't make sense.

Anonymous said...

and there are men who are wearing pants that are almost falling down. are they advertising their boxer shorts inside? well, i just don't get it..