Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OJ Mariano Ballads feat If ever youre in my arms again


I just grabbed a copy of Oj mariano's ballads.A collection of the most heartwarming lovesongs sung in a male point of view.His rendition of If ever youre in my arms again totally blew me away!!! he turned this song into his own,and an RnB version to boot.I was speechless.
Never was an emotion fully showcased in a song,to think that this song has been reincarnated many times.It sounded new in his voice.And you could almost feel the longingness in it...especially in the end...You could almost imagine a guy..still inlove..under the rain standing...begging you to be in his arms again..promising you forever...with all his heart.
The other songs in the album are excellent pieces making up the totality of the impact.He might not be as popular as your Jed maddela but he definitely knows how to sing with his heart...with passion and soul.His album is a must have if your a sentimental dude...youll never go wrong buying it.Trust me.Im a convert now.More power in your music!

1 comment:

Diablo said...

nice album. i must agree.