Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stagnant at 5 pm


Just got out of the gym and typing in the computer...sorry if I dont have pictures here...its kinda strict here in the office.No downloading.Anyhow,my lifes ok...but somehow...deep inside,Im longing for something.Something that would make my blood rush.a natural high.Im not looking for sex...silly but more like the rush and adventures of being young again...I dunno...Im bored.my life has become a routine of some sort.work,gym work gym...I long for those days that I used to run in the fields...bantering with childhood friends in the rain...ah...the essence of being innocent..If I could just turn back the hands of time...those time that the thing that I worry is how to finish that goddamn algebraic equations in 2nd year...hehehe.
I love where Im at now and thankful that Im healthy and have reached this stage by far...but somehow...there are times that you wanna scream...that you feel that youre cooped up inside...that you wanna break free...for no reason at all...sometime it happens..and this is one of them.I hate catatonia.
am I still making sense?...I hope so...I just have to let this out or else like poison...itll kill me...figuratively.anyhow,I love life along with the ups and the uncertainty it brings but Im still longing for something wonderful and new...Something that would make the little boy inside me jump with glee again...till then...we'll both wait...hmmn.

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

same here. limited internet access in the office.

i easily get bored on things. thats i intend to study and work at the same time.