Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Big love


I recently watched this movie...and I freakin enjoyed it!!!I usually am not into filipino movies due to its rehashed plots but this one kinda touched a soft spot in my heart. Mackie,the main guy character is very much like me before...I used to be fat.And Im tellin you...being in the heavy weight side is no joke.I think I experienced all kinds of rejections by that time.And I think thats the main reason that drove me to shed those pounds...To get back to the world.I did lost some pounds but then again it feels empty.Like half baked satisfaction.Then I begin to love and befriend my self slowly...loving the reason why Im doing it and felt complete from then on.I realized that vengance and getting back can fuel your passion for a while but leaves you empty handed afterwards.This movie cemented that idea.That no matter what you do...it would always always be satisfying to know that the reason your doing it is because you love it...and it makes you happy.


PS I cried a bit...I used to be like him. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

chase / chubz said...

hindi ko pa nakita ang film na toh. huhuhuhu..