Friday, February 1, 2008

Free by own choice


The one im currently with informed me that his visa just arrived from Canada.Suprisingly it didnt hurt that much...maybe because I know that hes going anytime soon.And he was the one who was actually crying.I told him to go for it...That he prayed for this to happen and now that its here,He should grab the chance.Afer we talked,I kinda reflect on myself...Was I too scared to face that hell go? or have turned Ice cold to shield my self from the pain?...I guess having been a veteran of such many failed relationships,I opted for the latter.Maybe I just dont wanna be in the pits again.And I know Ill find someone better...But for now,I choose to be free...vree from the pain of being left behind.I am the creator of my symphony and I choose to create the happiest music the world will ever hear.

No comments: