Friday, February 22, 2008

Forces...


I dont know whats with me...eversince I could remember,if I hate someone ...something bad happens to them.Im pretty much convinced now...you see I hate this one officemate because of her not so nice attitude...I just dont like her .I never wished her ill things but something bad happened to her lately...call it a coincidence?i dunno...but as far as I can remember,I thought of something...(its vague)that can make her realize that shes not all that and days after that...this thing happened.I still feel sad but somehow vindicated...she kinda made me out of place...and I feel that it was worth it...She learned how to talk to us again like friends...I dunno...I just dunno.

3 comments:

Russ Ligtas said...

bonjour monsiuer. got here through mybloglog. thanks for visiting. tu es tres tres beau ;)

Anonymous said...

maybe it's just a coincidence or not! do you know this bulitas guy? he's hot! =D

chase / chubz said...

you're bestowed with mystical powers siguro. hehehe.