Sunday, July 25, 2010

LateBloomer


Theres something in being a latebloomer...like a sweet vengeance.When I browsed on other networking sites that I have and checked my highschool friends, I just cant believe that they have aged this fast! ...especially those who are hunks and babes during our acne years...

They are just...er...has beens...

while Im reapin the fruits of my success...

Thanks for choosing the right moisturizers (LOL)

Its just that when they were the 'IT' people during our teen years and us,being the commomers..It never occured to me that I could be this more...well,Im not perfect...But Im waaay hotter that the campus crush back then...heheheh


Destiny...indeed has its way of giving you what youve missed...



...Just a sweet reminiscing.... =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you are cute! hehe.

James said...

Well, in the end, the winner takes it all!

And you're the winner! :)

I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

where do u reside dude? i'm looking for a nice place, makati area...

USAGI-kazuo said...

*0* wuooo que lindo, que cuerpo, que placer es verte...
ありがとう!

Anonymous said...

Hello webmaster I love your post ….

Anonymous said...

good read, post more!

Anonymous said...

woo.., nice...

Anonymous said...

hi... nice blog, posts, stories, pics and all. butt (teehehe) b4 u publish u myt wanna proofread the text first (or were u panting and lost in pleasure wyl encoding? in dat case its understandable) bec there r wrong spelling and tenses. dis is just to help out so ur blog will make readers drool more ;-)
i wish i'l hav 1 of ur boarding haus experiences... hooohh... i'l just dream on...