Saturday, August 15, 2009

For Mama...with so much love


Last week has been a gruelling ordeal. We had a family squabble and it got way too much to handle.Mom's ok but she still has some reservations over my stepdad after what happened.

And me...?



....I have to be the mediator and explain things to them...


Imagine.




Sometimes I ask myself why we have to go thru this...I had a fairly good childhood.Was raised by a loving family then...but this...?Is as if the world suddenly toppled over and acted on the opposite side.It felt heavy ...like I was serving some Karma over something I didnt do...



...I never questioned the will of the Big Guy Upstairs one bit...Im just musing at how things have happened.Like it was some scenario on a telenovela...and us...For the the life of me are acting the parts.



I just wish that the hurt would end soon.I love my mom so much.So much that when in front of her...my tear ducts are sealed.I dont wanna be weak when im with her.Coz I know shes getting her strength from me....The tears only show when im alone.But for Mom...Ill do everything.I dunno,But its just now that i learned how much I loved my mother.Dont get me wrong,Ive been a good son....


But its just now I realized that I LOVE HER THIS MUCH

that im willing to stand up for her against my stepdad....


I already told him that nobody can hurt my mother as long as Im around....


Its a tall challenge and warning...


...But Im happy....


Everything....for Mom. =)



2 comments:

YAJNAT said...

we all love our mama...

Anonymous said...

aww... i didn't know you're such a mama's boy, toshiro. ^,^