Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bitch Quotes to perk you up...


...there are times in your colored lives that you are faced with situations that leaves you with NO choice but to crush your opponents with your diva one liners...hope you get something here! heheheh...Drumroll pls!!!



  1. "You..out of my planet...Now!

  2. "Magkano ba ang problema mo...?"

  3. "Everybody is entitled to being stupid but honey, youre abusing the privilege"

  4. "I dont need your attitude..I have one of my own"

  5. "Were having creative differences..Im creative and youre different"

  6. "Its not an attitude honey, its the way I am"

  7. "Kung pangit ako...ano ka na?"

  8. " Buti na lang bakla ako...kung hindi mamamatay kang birhen.."

  9. " Nakakakilala ka pa ba ng salamin..?"

  10. " Im gorgeous...not helpless..."

  11. " Wherever I go, I make the goddamn rules..."

  12. " If you want a space, Join NASA.."

  13. "thank you for saying this, atleast im not gonna have a hard time letting you know whats in my head..."

1 comment:

Diablo said...

hahaha! like, ow em gee!

hilarious!