Friday, December 19, 2008

Turning into Wine


When I reached 30, I thought I'll never get to enjoy things that I used to do..goofing and all shit.I got into this little demented though that Ill be like the quinessential dirty old guy..hehehe but I notcied that everything turned out to be favorable on my part. I may have looked different from my late 20's but im definitely better now...sexiness and wisdom combined..hmmnn..a fatal combination...hehehe
Im sporting a semi mohawk now...the kind that still can blend into the crownd though most of the time its a sure standout...and with reddish brown color...makes me look more japanese than ever.Its a sure tamed one compared to the blonde hues I used to sport in my early years but this is more easy on the eye and definitely matches my skintone.
I let go of my contacts lenses and amd seen with my natural eye color.Though I miss the different hues in my eyes,I guess I look better when I have natural browns...BUT I shaved my eyebrow...Ooops dont get me wrong...this isnt your drag queen type of shaving but more like how japanese guys shave their eyebrows...or rather I had it cleaned...now my eeys look more samurai than before...
Perspective wise,Ive grown a lot...I used to beg for relationship before...and had my share of humongous disappointments but Now,I can say that Im better...more matured and naughtier...=)I was able to see things now that were overlooked before...and care for the people I used to take for granted a little bit...
Lastly,One of my friends told me that Im slowly turning into a wine...like it..as I age gracefully,I become more well rounded and a better person thatn who I was before.Reflecting on the things that I've been thru and the things that made me who I am now...I couldnt agree with her more. =)

No comments: