Monday, April 14, 2008

Morphing into a Bishonen...

Sorry if I havent been able to update you guys...been busy with my work ...and the gym...Whats up????

I just had my hair colored(for the longest time) again.Its a japanese hair color and the name reminds me of starbucks.Its milk tea. I've been crazy about the hair colors of my birthplace.Its different from the startling blondes of the US.Ours is subtle but kinda gets into your subconscious...hehehe.My hair is a cross over between a tamed strawberry blonde and ash blonde combined.And Im growing my hair long again...I guess Anime invasion is back with vengeance.hehehe.

Im planning to get contacts the color of blue skies...Well the contrast is good.Im a slit eyed guy and the color of my peepers are cerulean blue.A vivid features of a bishonen...And with long hair the color of ash blonde...you could guess the rest.

I havent been able to pay much attention to myself...I almost got drowned in looking for that blasted "one". I guess Ive had too much...Its about time that I love myself more than anyone else.It maybe a bit selfish to other people but I have given more than enough in loving those illusions.Temporary images with temporary satisfaction.Now Im loving ME and theres no stopping the metamorphosis.Its long overdue.

Im getting double takes again but I guess Id rather focus on life now.Life with its true essence is just starting to unfold before my eyes and I wanna savor every bit of it.I have gone far and wide to find completeness but it was when I regressed that I was able to piece the whole me.Finally.



P.S. nothing compares to the happiness
of fitting into your old jeans again... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, darling. Nothing else is quite like it. Look after yourself and the rest will just fall into place.

can

chase / chubz said...

wow. im picturing it in my mind. and i bet you are lookin' good.