Monday, July 16, 2007

2nd Fight


I had the 2nd world war with my beau.I wasnt able to check my phone and have fallen asleep...the usual thing ,I wasnt able to talk to him.And when I called him...hes fuming mad.I feel like I'm talking to Mt. Vesuvius...The legendary volcano which swallowed Pompeii...The upshot of it was...he cussed at me.I hate swearing and so there.Up goes the world war II.
I almost called it quits with him.I just hate what he did.He said no.Hes just upset.I still wouldnt want to take it.Exasperated,He told me that he'll talk to me when were both calm and ended the talk with "I love you much dha.."
I love the guy and but somehow,when he cussed at me,It made me upset...but I'll give him another chance...after all,thats what love is all about.
Then as if nothing happened...I guess those words did it...=)

No comments: