Friday, July 6, 2007

Blessed...


I got sick thas why I wasnt able to fill you in and as of the moment I'm still recuperating but I'm getting better.
Those times that I was down with a high fever made me think of my life(or was I hallucinating?)...somehow,I realized how far Ive gone thru in this journey,how much I have evolved as a person and how many obstacles I've won with the Big Guy's help of course.
It made me realize one thing...No matter how great we think of ourselves,we're all but tiny specks in the presence of something superior and mighty...An omniscient and loving presence that continually guides and never gives up on us no matter how stupid we have become or failures we've got.
Im a catholic but I dont think that God looks like charles helston.I see Him more as a warm and comforting presence where everything is safe..secured and away from harm.Im taking this time as another wake up call and thanking you for your vast patience for me...
I have stumbled so many times,hurled unprintables when chucked in the middle of nowhere but still You never gave up on me...You never asked me yet you've understood my feelings,frustrations and silent tears.I seldom run to you but You were always there ...waiting for me.You know what will make me happy from the inside and I hope one of Your angels are reading this blog...so that he may whispher in your ear how much I'm grateful for everything thats been given to me...the safety,abundance and health of my family and those who love me.Im thankful.
Im not the chosen one...thats sooo big and heavy to carry but more like someone who's finally recognized that there will always always be a greater and all good Force working for everything and everyone...Who's been there for mankind since time immemorial...And for all of this...thank you God.

From SATOSHI

No comments: