Saturday, October 20, 2007

Untitled...


Sometimes,we come across emotions which we cant name...its a mix of all that been inside.This is what I felt the last time liam and I talked.We care for each other...dont get me wrong.But right now,we feel like it would be too much if we would give it shot.He has his schedules to fix.I got mine.Ever wondered how it feels to have someone so near yet so far?...This is as basic as it can get..

Right now,my career is going ok but I miss having someone to be there for me...Im moving on,starting and learning to fly again with my own wings but somewhere inside,theres this void.Its tolerable but then again,nobody wants to be alone and lonely.

I have always kept an optomistic point of how things would turn out and I hope that its just a phase...where I can re organize my emotional part,be stronger appreciate the beautiful gifts life has to offer...I know that people who know how to love with all their hearts wouldnt be taken for granted.

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

im always here for you buddy!!
don't worry
life is full of complexities.
we just need to take it slow.