Wednesday, May 2, 2007

MY TWISTED SIDE...EMERGING

Hey...hows it going?im quite ok now...far better than the person i once was... It really helped me that i got friends who made me realize that life is still worth cherishing and it would really be a fuckin waste of time to cry over some loser...Thats me...Not long ago... I bounced back with all the sweet viciousness inside me..I am taking one day at a time...savoring all the beauty this world will give me and bidding my time...Taking care of my self better and more meticulously...I have forgotten the real me when i was so into this person...Its about time that I set free the Hunk in me...its freakin overdue.. Watch out as I set flight for the world to see...You who once said Ill never make it without you...will be very suprised...I have become a better person and the world will be my playground...This time,my game...my rules. REVENGE IS INDEED BEST SERVED COLD...

No comments: